Address: University of Belgrade, Institute of Chemistry, Technology and Metallurgy (ICTM) – National institute,
Department of Catalysis and Chemical Engineering, 12 Njegoševa street, 11000 Belgrade 6, PAK 125213, Republic of Serbia
Location of the Department:
Faculty of Chemistry, Studentski trg 12-16, 3rd floor, Laboratory 605.
Telephone: +381 11 2630 213; +381 11 2628 587
Fax: +381 11 182 995
Date & place of birth: 1984 Zaječar, Republic of Serbia
Education: 2011 Master’s Degree in Physical Chemistry, Faculty of Physical Chemistry, University of Belgrade, Belgrade, Republic of Serbia
Research Rank: 2015 Research assistant – University of Belgrade, Institute of Chemistry, Technology and Metallurgy (ICTM)
Memberships: Society of Physical Chemists of Serbia
2012 – present University of Belgrade, Institute of Chemistry, Technology and Metallurgy (ICTM) – National institute, Department of Catalysis and Chemical Engineering
Awards and Honors:
Laboratory equipment (Sorptomatic 1990, P.A.S.C.A.L. 140-440, TPDRO 1100-MS, UV-Vis and IR Spectroscopy, Gas chromatography, Reactor systems) & professional software’s
Citation: 18 (16 without self-citations), April 2019; h index = 3
Language Skills: Serbian (native) and fluent English
Projects: Integrated, interdisciplinary investigation (III):
2012 – present “Nanostructured Functional and Composite Materials in Catalytic and Sorption Processes“, (no. III 45001).
Major Publications: Monographs and Chapters:
- Stanković, J. Krstić, M. Gabrovska, V. Radonjić, D. Nikolova, D. Lončarević, D. Jovanović, Supported Nickel-Based Catalysts for Partial Hydrogenation of Edible Oils, in New Advances in Hydrogenation Processes: Fundamentals and Applications, Rijeka, InTech, p.131, 2017.
- Krstić, M. Gabrovska, D. Lončarević, D. Nikolova, V. Radonjić, N. Vukelić, D.M. Jovanović, Influence of Ni/SiO2 activity on the reaction pathway in sunflower oil hydrogenation, Chemical Engineering Research and Design, 100, 72-80, 2015.
- Loncarević, J. Dostanić, V. Radonjić, A. Radosavljević-Mihajlović; D.M. Jovanović, Structure-activity relationship of nanosized porous PEG-modified TiO2 powders in degradation of organic pollutants, Advanced Powder Technology, 26 (4), 1162-1170, 2015.
- Radonjić, J. Krstić, D. Lončarević, D. M. Jovanović, N. Vukelić, M. Stanković, D. Nikolova, and M. Gabrovska, Perlite as a Potential Support for Nickel Catalyst in the Process of Sunflower Oil Hydrogenation, Russian Journal of Physical Chemistry A, 89 (13), 38-45, 2015.
- Lončarević, J. Dostanić, V. Radonjić, Lj. Živković, D. M. Jovanović, Simultaneous photodegradation of two textile dyes using TiO2 as a catalyst, Reaction Kinetics, Mechanisms and Catalysis, 118 (1), 153-164 2016.
- Radonjić, J. Krstić, D. Lončarević, N. Vukelić, D. M. Jovanović, Mg-Ni Supported on Perlite as Hydrogenation Catalyst: Influence of Mg and Ni Content, Chemical Industry & Chemical Engineering Quarterly, doi: https://doi.org/10.2298/CICEQ181001032R, 2018.
- V. Gabrovska, D. A. Nikolova, J. B. Krstić, D. R. Loncarević, P. T. Tzvetkov, M. G. Shopska, V. D. Radonjić, M. V. Stanković, D. M. Jovanović, L. Т. Spasov, D. B. Simeonov, Improved catalyst performance of Ni/SiO2 in vegetable oil hydrogenation: impact of Mg dopant, Bulgarian Chemical Communications, 50(H), 161-168 2018.
(Total: 6 published papers)
Conference Proceedings and Papers:
- Radonjić, J. Krstić, D. Lončarević, M. Stanković, D. Jovanović, N. Vukelić, D. Nikolova, M. Gabrovska, Synthesis and textural characteristics of nickel based catalyst supported on perlite, 12th International Conference of Fundamental and Applied Aspects of Physical Chemistry, Belgrade, Serbia, September 22-26, 272–275, 2014.
- Krstić, V. Radonjić, M. Gabrovska, D. Nikolova, L. Bilyarska, K. Tenchev, N. Vukelić, Effect of Mg additive on the vegetable oil hydrogenation activity of Ni/SiO2 catalysts, 12th International Conference of Fundamental and Applied Aspects of Physical Chemistry, Belgrade, Serbia, September 22-26, 276–279, 2014.
- Stanković, V. Radonjić, J. Krstić, D. Marinković, Preparation of Ni/Diatomite hydrogenation catalyst precursors: Effect of counter ions on textural characteristics, 12th International Conference of Fundamental and Applied Aspects of Physical Chemistry, Belgrade, Serbia, September 22-26, 284–287, 2014.
- Stanković, J. Krstić, V. Radonjić, D. Lončarević, M. Gabrovska, D. Nikolova, S. Pavlović, Effect of nickel salts on the dispersion of nickel and reducibility of supported Ni-Mg catalyst precursors prepared by precipitation-deposition, 13th International Conference of Fundamental and Applied Aspects of Physical Chemistry, Belgrade, Serbia, September 26-30, 2016.
(Total: 12 published proceedings)