Full Research Professor
Address: University of Belgrade, Institute of Chemistry, Technology and Metallurgy (ICTM) – National institute, Department of Catalysis and Chemical Engineering, 12 Njegoševa street, 11000 Belgrade 6, PAK 125213, Republic of Serbia
Location of the Department: Faculty of Chemistry, Studentski trg 12-16, 3rd floor, Room 601.
Telephone: (+381) 11 26 27 853; (+381) 11 32 82 730
Fax: (+381) 11 26 37 977
Date & place of birth: 1959: Belgrade, Republic of Serbia
Education: 2001: Ph.D., Faculty of Technology and Metallurgy, University of Belgrade, Belgrade (Serbia)
1992: M.Sc., Faculty of Technology and Metallurgy, University of Belgrade, Belgrade (Serbia)
1984: B.Sc., Faculty of Technology and Metallurgy, University of Belgrade, Belgrade (Serbia)
Research Rank: 2008: Full Research Professor – University of Belgrade, Institute of Chemistry, Technology and Metallurgy
Memberships: Serbian Chemical Society, Society of Physical Chemists of Serbia, Serbian Ceramic Society, The Clay Minerals Society, Association Internationale pour l’Étude des Argiles, Association of Italian and Serbian Scientists and Researchers
Professional Experience: 1986- 2002 University of Belgrade-Institute of Chemistry, Technology and Metallurgy,
Department of Materials and Metallurgy
2003 -today University of Belgrade-Institute of Chemistry, Technology and Metallurgy,
Department of Catalysis and Chemical Engineering
Awards and Honors: 1984 Reward of Serbian Chemical Society for the best graduated student of the Faculty of Technology and Metallurgy, University of Belgrade, Belgrade, Serbia in 1984
2012 Best Poster Reward ACA I Conference, Belgrade, Serbia
2013 Best Poster Reward ACA II Conference, Belgrade, Serbia
Research Interests: Materials science (nanomaterials, nanocomposites, composites, clay minerals and clay mineral based materials, textile and magnetic materials, glass, optical fibers etc.), environmental protection, catalysis, adsorption, electrocatalysis
Professional Achievements: She initiated different specific fields of materials science. Within these fields she supervised doctoral thesis of her coworkers that now became distinguished scientists in these fields. These research fields include optical fibers with composite coating polymer-magnetic powder; modified bentonites, composites and nanocomposites based on bentonite applicable as adsorbents, catalysts and electrocatalysts as well as in environmental protection. During last fifteen years she was conducting 2 master theses and 9 doctoral theses.Citation: 710 (557 without self-citations), April 2019; h index = 13
English (spoken and written)
French (spoken and written)
2006-2008 Heteropoly compounds as heterogeneous catalysts-bilateral project with Bulgarian Academy of Science
2010-2012 Synthesis and catalytic properties of heterogeneous catalysts- bilateral project with Bulgarian Academy of Science
2012-2016 Conceiving Wastewater Treatment in 2020 - Energetic, environmental and economic challenges -COST Action ES1202
2012-2016 Rational design of hybrid organic-inorganic interfaces: the next step towards advanced functional materials - COST Action MP1202
2014-2016 Preparation and application of new catalytic materials obtained by plasma methods- bilateral project with Bulgarian Academy of Science
2008-2010 Mesoporous and Nanomaterials in Catalytic and Sorption Processes- ON 166001, Head of part of the Project
Integrated, interdisciplinary investigation (III):
2011-2019 Nanostructured Functional and Composite Materials in Catalytic and Sorptive Processes-III 45001 - Head of Subproject
2005-2007 Investigation and Development of Technology of New Products from the Raw Secondary Mineral Materials from the Kolubara Coal Mine, TR 6712B, Head of phases III and IV of the Project
2005-2007: : Development of mineral sorbents based on bentonites and sepiolites for application in food industry -TD7057B
Total: 13 national and 9 international projects
Major Publications: Chapters in Monographs:
- Banković, A. Ivanović-Šašić, Z. Mojović, N. Jović-Jovičić, M. Žunić, A. Milutinović-Nikolić, D. Jovanović, "Modified Clays in Environmental Protection", in Proceedings of the III Advanced Ceramics and Applications Conference (Eds. W. E. Lee, R. Gadow, V. Mitić, N. Obradović), Atlantis Press, Paris, France, 2015, pp. 221-240. ISBN:978-94-6239-156-7.
- Nastasović, Z. Sandić, D. Maksin, A. Onjia, A. Milutinović-Nikolić, D. Jovanović, „Macroporous and non-porous amino-functionalized glycidyl methacrylate based copolymers for hexavalent chromium sorption“, Chapter 8 in "Chromium: Environmental, Medical and Materials Studies", Nova Science Publishers, 2011, pp. 155-172. ISBN: 978-1-61122-656-0
- Davidović, M. Kutin, S. Linić, U. Mioč, Z. Nedić, S. Sredić, A. Milutinović-Nikolić, D. Jovanović, P. Pissis, „Nanocomposite Based on Natural Materials”, Advances in Diverse Industrial Applications of Nanocomposites, Edited by Boreddy S. R. Reddy, Published by InTech, Rijeka, Croatia, March 2011, pp. 37 – 56. ISBN: 978-953-307-202-9
- Milutinović-Nikolić, Ž. Čupić, D. Jovanović, “The role of catalysis in sustainable development”, in Monographs, „Catalysis as scientific-technical discipline in social progress, science nad education- New Challenges in Catalysis 5”, Edited by Paula Putanov, The Serbian Academy of Sciences and Arts, Branch in Novi Sad, Belgrade, 2008, pp.163-182. ISBN 978-86-81125-70-0
- Jović-Jovičić, M. Mojović, D. Stanković, B. Nedić-Vasiljević, A. Milutinović-Nikolić, P. Banković, Z. Mojović, Characterization and electrochemical properties of organomodified and corresponding derived carbonized clay, Electrochima Acta, 296 (2019) 387-396.
- N. Jović-Jovičić, Z. Mojović, M. Mojović, P. Banković, M. Ajduković, A. Milutinović-Nikolić, D. Jovanović, Electrochemical behavior of immobilized hemoglobin in alkaline solution", Applied Surface Science, 400 (2017) 347-354.
- T. Mudrinić, Z. Mojović, P. Banković, N. Jović-Jovičić, A. Ivanović-Šašić, A. Milutinović-Nikolić, D. Jovanović, Influence of Nafion on detection of glucose on polycrystalline gold electrode from alkaline and saline solutions, Gold Bulletin, 50 (2017) 191-201.
- Miladinović, O. Stamenković, P. Banković, A. Milutinović-Nikolić, D. Jovanović, V. Veljković, Modeling and optimization of sunflower oil methanolysis over quicklime bits in a packed bed tubular reactor using the response surface methodology, Energy Conversion and Management 130 (2016) 25–33.
- Jović-Jovičić, Z. Mojović, M. Darder, P. Aranda, E. Ruiz-Hitzky, P. Banković, D. Jovanović, A. Milutinović-Nikolić, Smectite-chitosan-based electrodes in electrochemical detection of phenol and its derivatives, Applied Clay Science, 124-125 (2016), 62-68.
- Mudrinić, Z. Mojović, A. Milutinović-Nikolić, M. Mojović, M. Žunić, N. Vukelić, D. Jovanović, Electrochemical activity of iron in acid treated bentonite and influence of added nickel, Applied Surface Science 353 (2015) 1037–1045.
- Mojović, T. Mudrinić, P. Banković, N. Jović-Jovičić, A. Ivanović-Šašić, A. Milutinović-Nikolić, D. Jovanović, Oxygen reduction reaction on palladium-modified zeolite 13X, Journal of Solid State Electrochemistry, 19 (2015) 1993-2000.
- U. Andjelković, A. Milutinović-Nikolić, N. Jović-Jovičić, P. Banković, T. Bajt, Z. Mojović, Z. Vujčić, D. Jovanović, „Efficient stabilization of saccharomyces cerevisiae external invertase by immobilisation on modified beidellite nanoclays“, Food Chemistry, 168 (2015) 262-269.
- Mudrinić, Z. Mojović, A. Milutinović-Nikolić, P. Banković, B. Dojčinović, N. Vukelić, D. Jovanović, Beneficial effect of ni in pillared bentonite based electrodes on the electrochemical oxidation of phenol, Electrochimica Acta 144 (2014) 92–99.
- Žunić, A. Milutinović-Nikolić, D. Stanković, D. Manojlović, N. Jović-Jovičić, P. Banković, Z. Mojović, D. Jovanović, Electrooxidation of p-nitrophenol using a composite organo-smectite clay glassy carbon electrode, Applied Surface Science, 313 (2014) 440-448.
- Milutinović-Nikolić, D.Maksin, N. Jović-Jovičić, M.Mirković , D. Stanković, Z. Mojović, P. Banković, Removal of 99Tc(VII) by organo-modified bentonite, Applied Clay Science,95, (2014), 294-302.
- Abu Rabi-Stanković, Z. Mojović, A. Milutinović-Nikolić, N. Jović-Jovičić, P. Banković, M. Žunić, D. Jovanović, Electrooxidation of p-nitrophenol on organobentonite modified electrodes, Applied Clay Science, 77–78 (2013) 61–67.
- N. Jović-Jovičić, A. Milutinović-Nikolić, M. Žunić, Z. Mojović, P. Banković, I. Gržetić, D. Jovanović, Synergic adsorption Pb2+and reactive dye - RB5 on two series orgamonodified bentonites”,Journal of Contaminant Hydrology, 150 (2013) 1–11.
- Banković, A. Milutinović-Nikolić, Z. Mojović, N. Jović-Jovičić, M. Petrović, V. Spasojević, D. Jovanović, “Synthesis and Characterization of bentonites rich in beidellite with incorporated Al or Al-Fe oxide pillars”, Microporous and Mesoporous Materials, 165 (2013) 247-256.
- Banković, A. Milutinović-Nikolić, Z. Mojović, N. Jović-Jovičić, M. Žunić, V. Dondur, D. Jovanović, Al,Fe-Pillared Clays in Catalytic Decolorization of Aqueous Tartrazine Solutions, Applied Clay Science, 58 (2012) 73-78.
- Abu Rabi-Stanković, A. Milutinović-Nikolić, N. Jović-Jovičić, P. Banković, M. Žunić, Z. Mojović, D. Jovanović, p-nitrophenol electro-oxidation on a BTMA+-bentonite-modified electrode, Clays and Clay Minerals, 60 (2012), 291–299.
- Maksin, A. Nastasović, A. Milutinović-Nikolić, Lj. Suručić, Z. Sandić, R. Hercigonja, A. Onjia, Equilibrium and kinetics study on hexavalent chromium adsorption onto diethylene triamine grafted glycidyl methacrylate based copolymers, Journal of Hazardous Materials, 209-210 (2012), 99-110.
- Lj. Simović, P. Škundrić, A. Medović Baralić, I. Pajić-Lijaković, A. Milutinović-Nikolić, Characterisation and behavior of anaesthetic bioactive textile complex in vitro condition, Journal of Biomedical Materials Research: Part A, 100 A (2012) 1-6.
- Mojović, N. Jović-Jovičić, P. Banković, M. Žunić, A. Abu Rabi- Stanković, A. Milutinović-Nikolić, D. Jovanović, Electrooxidation of phenol on different organo bentonite-based electrodes, Applied Clay Science, 53 (2011) 331–335
- Marinović, Z. Vuković, A. Nastasović, A. Milutinović-Nikolić, D. Jovanović, Poly(glycidyl methacrylate-co-ethylene glycol dimethacrylate)/Clay Composite, Materials Chemistry and Physics, 128 (2011) 291-297.
- Mojović, N. Jović-Jovičić, A. Milutinović-Nikolić, P. Banković, A. Abu Rabi-Stanković, D. Jovanović, “Phenol determination on HDTMA–bentonite-based electrodes”, Journal of Hazardous Materials, 194 (2011) 178-184.
- Mojović, P. Banković, N. Jović-Jovičić, A. Milutinović-Nikolić, A. Abu Rabi-Stanković, D. Jovanović, “Electrocatalytic behavior of nickel impregnated zeolite electrode”, International Journal of Hydrogen Energy 36 (2011), 13343-13351.
- Jović-Jovičić, A. Milutinović-Nikolić, P. Banković, Z. Mojović, M. Žunić, I. Gržetić, D. Jovanović, Organo-inorganic bentonite for simultaneous adsorption of acid orange 10 and lead ions, Applied Clay Science, 47 (2010), 452-456.
- Mojović, P. Banković, A. Milutinović-Nikolić, B. Nedić, D. Jovanović, Co-aluminosilicate based electrodes Applied Clay Science, 48 (2010), 179-184.
- Banković, Z. Mojović, A. Milutinović-Nikolić, N. Jović-Jovičić, S. Marinović, D. Jovanović, Mixed pillared bentonite for electrooxidation of phenol, Applied Clay Science, 49 (2010), 84-89.
- Mojović, A. Milutinović-Nikolić, S. Mentus, D. Jovanović, Electrochemical oxidation of phenol on metal-impregnated zeolite electrode, Chemical Engineering and Technology, 32(5), (2009), 738-744.
- Jović-Jovičić, A. Milutinović-Nikolić, I. Gržetić, D. Jovanović, Organobentonite as efficient textile dye sorbent, Chemical Engineering and Technology, 31(4), (2008) 567-574.
- Milutinović-Nikolić, V. Medić, Z. Vuković, Porosity of different dental luting cements“, Dental Materials, 23 (2007) 674-678.
- Vuković, A. Milutinović-Nikolić, Lj. Rožić, A. Rosić, Z. Nedić, D. Jovanović, „The influence of acid treatment on composition of bentonite“, Clays and Clay Minerals, 54(6)(2006) 697-702.
She has a total of 75 peer reviewed papers in international journals
Besides, she published 4 chapters in national monographs and 11 papers in national journals. She has published patent at national level and presented 200 papers on international and national conferences, among which more than 70 were published in proceedings as full length papers, while the others were published as abstracts.
Lična WEB stranica: https://www.researchgate.net/profile/Aleksandra_Milutinovic-Nikolic