Ministry of Education and Science of Republic of Serbia
Faculty of Pharmacy
Farmaceutski fakultet, IHTM
Faculty of Pharmacy, ICTM
Prof. dr Vladimir Savić
Number of Researchers:
7 + 2 foreign researchers
Aim and Scope:
Synthesis and computational study of novel heterocyclic compounds and investigation of their anticancer properties.
Synthesis and anticancer properties of aminopyridines and protpberberine derivatives. Synthesis of imidazopyridines. Novel synthesis of allylacetates.
- Suren Husinec, Milka Jadranin, Rade Markovic, Milos Petkovic, Vladimir Savic, Nina Todorovic , Palladium Catalysed Synthesis of Allyl Acetates From Allenes, Tetrahedron Lett. 2010, 51, 4066-4068
- S.Husinec, R.Markovic, M.Petkovic, V.Nasufovic, V.Savic. A base promoted cyclisation of N-propargyl aminopyridines. Synthesis of imidazo[1,2-a]pyridine derivatives., Org.Lett. 2011, 13, 2286.
- S.Husinec, V.Savic, M.Simic, V.Tesevic, D.Vidovic, Annulations of isoquinoline and carboline ring systems: synthesis of 8-oxoprotoberberine derivatives, Tetrahedron Lett. 2011, 52, 2733
- Suren Husinec, Milos Petkovic, Vladimir Savic, Milena Simic, Synthesis of Allyl Acetates via Palladium Catalysed Functionalisation of Allenes and1,3-Dienes, Synthesis, 2012, 399-408
- S.Eric, S. Ke, T. Barata, T. Solmajer, J. Antic Stankovic, Z. Juranic, V. Savic, M. Zloh, Target fishing and docking studies of the novel derivatives of aryl-aminopyridines with potential anticancer activity, Biorg. Med. Chem. 2012, 20, 5220-5228